Born and raised in California, Paul received his B.F.A. in painting, 1992 from California Lutheran University.
He enjoyed a unique and inspiring six month art studies course in Glasgow, Scotland during his university junior year, 1991.
His artistic resume and creative journey has been built upon years of working many facets of the visual arts. Doing everything from caricature cartooning, commercial illustration, painting and editorial illustration, all the while, evolving his own fine art painting.
Paul lives in Camas, WA. (Portland,OR vicinity) with his also artistic wife, two creative daughters and a rather excitable little dog.
He is available for commission paintings, show exhibitions, mural work, editorial illustration, and anything visually challenging and inspiring!
- Above & Below Studio, Vanc.,Wa.
- Clark County Open Studios tour, Camas,Wa.
- Jupiter Gallery, Portland, OR, solo exhibit
- Museum of Danish America, IA, solo exhibit
- Onda Gallery, Portland and Lake Oswego,OR
- Fife Restaurant, Portland, OR, solo exhibit
- Embellishments studio/gallery, Portland, OR
- SOMAR Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- Artworks Co-op, San Francisco, CA
- Left Bank Gallery, Jackson, CA
- Evans Visual Concepts Gallery, Walnut Creek,CA
- Hyatt Regency, Cayman Islands
- Hyatt Regency, San Francisco,CA
- Hyatt Rickey's Sports Club, San Jose, CA
- Cinzetti's Restaurant, RDG company
- Chevy's Mexican chain restaurants, RDG company, San Francisco., CA
- Ross Valley Brewery, San Rafael, CA
- Mill City Brewerks, Camas, WA
- Willamette Week, Portland, OR
- Denver Westword
- The Progressive magazine